my cats lost:(

thank you!

5 Likes

Did your cat come home yet? :heart:

5 Likes

So sorry, my parrot once flew away but he was just on a fence screaming for us. He got scared. Your cat might be hiding somewhere. Do you have a picture of them?

6 Likes

no i haven’t found him yet:( but i still have hope

5 Likes

i once had a bird who flew away too it’s very sad. i saw the whole thing happen too. he opened the door way for the food and water and while my parents went to go refill the food and water he opened it and left. i was really little maybe like 4-5 so i don’t remember much. happy birthday btw i see the cake on your profile thingy

4 Likes

these two are the least awkward pictures of my cat lol

5 Likes

Same, I saw him fly away and I had to leave him because I was getting late for school. I was literally crying the entire time to school. After an hour, my mom called me that my dad found him at someone’s backyard. He was trying to find our home. We just got lucky and my dad have him a lecture about running away.

4 Likes

aw sorry you had to go through that :frowning: yea after we found out my cat was gone i had to go to school so i was so down the entire day

4 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately my bird died 3 years ago. I really hope you find your cats soon. What did they look like?

5 Likes