My first post

Hello! My name is Yana. I’m Ukrainian. I live in Turkey.
I am an amigurumi designer. My toys live in all corners of the world. I sell patterns on Etsy (YanaToysPattern).
I also have an instagram page @gunes_orgu
Since I’m new to this site, I haven’t quite figured out how to set patterns here, what to do, what to write. I will be glad of your support.
I will be glad to meet new people.

21 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Your turtles are so cute! From what I understand, you have to contact @Ribblr and ask them to set you up with a shop.

5 Likes

How adorable! Welcome to Ribblr I hope you enjoy it here :smile: I haven’t set up a shop or wrote a pattern here yet, so unfortunately I’m not much help, but I hope you do find some assistance! Good luck :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Once you get ribblr to set you up a shop, you can normally copy and paste patterns directly into rebuild and it formats most of it for you.
I’ve done this with a couple patterns and bow I just write them on here to start with. I hope you have a great time. Giving you a follow to watch for your patterns appearing :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

5 Likes

hey i just wanted to tell you that your turtles look absolutely adorable!!!<3

5 Likes

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

welcome this will be your new happy place

4 Likes

Your turtles are like perfect!
Welcome to Ribblr, you’ll love it here and when you put your patterns in Ribblr people can’t steal it.

3 Likes

This is so cute! You are very experienced, I can tell by how well your turtles are made.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. :heart::heart::heart:I haven’t quite figured out how the payment goes here yet. Which system is used. But, I will figure it out.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your greeting. I am very pleased.:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hello! Thanks a lot for the tips.:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much​:heart:

4 Likes

:relaxed: thank you so much :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Everyone here is so friendly. Very pleasant.:heart_eyes::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your assessment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There is no limit to the skill. We are all improving our skills every day.

4 Likes

Of course! :blush::smile:

4 Likes

WELCOME!

Jim Carrey Hello GIF by filmeditor

I have seen your turtles before! SO CUTE!

5 Likes

Welcome!

Ribblr uses Stripe for payment…

4 Likes