My Halloween projects! (But late lol)

Hello! I hope everyone is safe and well :smile: I wanted to share some late amigurumi’s I made for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: , although it’s November​:joy:

A very cute small pug in a skeleton costume! The pattern was by @craftmeansart here’s the pug pattern for anyone interested :arrow_heading_down:

And another cute amigurumi of a ghost! The pattern is by @LilyGram Here’s the ghost pattern for anyone that’s interested :arrow_heading_down:

Hope you enjoyed my projects! Feel free to share your projects Halloween themed or not! I love seeing everyones crafts :smile:

11 Likes

Hi!! I love how your Skeleton Pug turned out!! Looks too cute, I’m in love! Thank you so much for choosing my pattern, and for turning it into something so adorable!! :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed: I’m glad you like it :dog:

5 Likes

They turned out adorable, and ehhh november can still be spooky stuff, December has enough time for holiday stuff :joy:

4 Likes

That’s true lol :rofl: Christmas songs come way to early in stores lol and even radios

3 Likes

Cute!! Great job! I especially love the little Skeleton Pug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So adorable!!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like