My Little Weirdo!

Tonight I finished my first little amigurumi creation, it started as a pattern and became my own little custom creation. I love how miss-matched he came out! I love all things weird and this little guy just fits my vibe so well!

Every part of him is slightly different than the other. One leg is bigger, one arm is bigger, one ear is bigger, and same with the cheeks and button eyes! I absolutely adore him, and I just wanted to show him off!

18 Likes

Awesome!

7 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

That is so cute. You did very good.

6 Likes

I love it! I really like the button eyes! :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Cool! It reminds me of a Picasso painting the way you described it - one half is one size, the other half is another!

5 Likes

That’s so cute! You could make a pattern with him! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Awww so cute can I name him? Also you should make him a brother with only one button eye.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea!!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you all so much!
And I will definitely have to make him into a pattern in the future! I winged it a lot and used some stitches that I don’t think are even stitches lmao, so he’ll need a remake and some tweaking, but I adore his first rendition.

@stichedbysisters You sure can! What ideas ya got? c:

@NoKittenAroundStudio Thank you so much, that’s such an amazing compliment!

Thank you all so much, seeing that everyone likes him makes me like him even more lol
His colours pop so much on his black base, he’s like my little colourful monster lol

6 Likes

Maybe Lucas or Terry. What do you think?

7 Likes

I like Terry! Reminds me of Scary Terry from Rick and Morty haha. I shall call him Terry Jr.

7 Likes

I’m glad you like it.

6 Likes