My makes help

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to add makes not from a ribblr pattern to the “my makes” spot. I’d like to just have all the things I’ve made in one spot but some of my things are from YouTube, tiktok, etc, not from ribblr. Anyone know a way to add custom makes? Or maybe get ribblr to add a way to? :)) I’ll make another post for a suggestion if there isn’t a way to do it rn!

4 Likes

Nope no way at all i was wondering that too bjt its not possible atm

2 Likes

Dang ok. I’ll make a suggestion then! Thanks :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Are the my makes not tied to journals so you would need a pattern on ribblr to journal to have it appear there. Its worth suggesting but I think because of how this and the selling system works, it may be they don’t want to open that to outside patterns.
I sometimes freehand items and end up proud of the result so it would be bice to share that more.

3 Likes

Yea but maybe for this the custom ones not from ribblr wouldn’t be sellable? Besides if you show proof you can sell it maybe?

2 Likes

Its worth suggesting to ribblr

1 Like

I think Ribblr only wants makes from Ribblr patterns shown here. As for earning royalties from makes other users sell of your patterns, those patterns can only be Ribblr patterns. At least everything I read here on Ribblr has said that.

1 Like