My new favorite

My new favorite scissors. I took advantage of Joann’s 50% off Fiskars scissors sale. Double checked against Wal mart Michaels and Joann’s was a good deal.
These have a nice weight to it, sharp pointy edges, and cuts clean. upkeep would be a little WD 40 to the screw and sharpening every so often. I ended up paying $8.

14 Likes

I love my Fiskar scissors; they are different than yours, however. They are sharp enough to cut a strand of yarn hanging from my hand. :blush: I have not done anything to them yet and I have had them almost ten years.

6 Likes

Perhaps same model? Looks like it, did get them sharpened once. Not that it needed it but the guy who did that kind of thing only blew through that part of the country once in a while. (MO).
I needed more than one, cuz, hate looking for them, and my brain is like a sieve.
Like the purse by the way…:face_with_monocle:Hmmm, I’ve seen it somewhere before :wink:

6 Likes

Those are the ones. :blush: That was the first test I did on Ribblr. Now when I use my scissors a lot I know where they are! :blush:

5 Likes

You mean first pattern? You keep your scissors in the purse you made?

5 Likes

The Lil Scissors Neck bag was the first time I test knit here. The pattern hasn’t been released yet as far as I know. My scissors usually live in my project bag but when I’m going to be using a lot then they stay in my bag between using them. :blush:

5 Likes

I understand now! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Now that I explained it so someone other than myself can understand what I meant! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Mine… :yum:

6 Likes

Wow!! Never seen the likes of those. Tell us more. Like what’s the advantage, where you get them, made of???
We have questions?? :nerd_face::nerd_face:
@AimeeManami

5 Likes

Ahahah… :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Those are given by my Grandma. I think they’re stainless steel scissors, made in China.
Super sharp.
The smaller one’s great for cutting tiny threads while doing embroidery. (±5cm in size) :yum:
The bigger one I use for cutting yarns.
Great companies for crocheting… :blush:

5 Likes

Simple yet effective. A perfect combination!! :grinning:

5 Likes

You all have such good one, mine is just a regular one :rofl:

6 Likes

mine are black ones really sharp and and then i have these read an white one i have to find them in my project bag and take a photo of them

6 Likes

here are the red ones

6 Likes

Her are my black ones dont mind the word im writing a pattern

6 Likes

Slightly random but my dad had a company that was like hair dresser related, like also selling lots of products, anyway the scissors I’ve been using is one that was originally intended for cutting hair, it’s really sharp and has a comfy grip :grin:

6 Likes

I think I got one really similar to that one as well, but a yellow cap instead of red, don’t remember where I left it though (it wasn’t as sharp as what I would have liked and it was pretty small)

6 Likes

yeah i have yellow one too and 2 purple ones and some super sharp sewing sizzors but they got taken away bc i left them downstairs so i use fiskars now

4 Likes

i have a pair of fiskars scissors (theyre meant for fabric but as i dont do much sewing anymore i use them to cut yarn) and theyre the best scissors i have!

3 Likes