My New Hobby - Beaded Bags / Beaded accessories

I wasn’t sure which category to put this in, as it’s not really related to anything specific. Maybe sewing? Anyway, I wanted to share my latest fixation with you. I’ve been exploring and enjoying the art of making beaded bags. It took me a lot of research to learn, but once I got the hang of it, I’ve been able to create some wonderful pieces. What do you think of them? I still love crochet, and since I’m starting to turn my crochet hobby into a small business, I’m considering incorporating these bags into my handmade shop. What do you think? I’d love to hear your opinions.

23 Likes

It’s stunning!!! I’m already such a fan of them!!!

8 Likes

These are so beautiful! I think it would be great to include them in your shop!

8 Likes

These are very nice​:heart:

Perhaps what is done to make them “could” be adapted to crochet.

If that happens to work out, then you can write, have tested, and sell the pattern here on Ribblr

9 Likes

So cute! Putting this along your crochet in your shop would be an amazing idea <3

7 Likes

I love those!

5 Likes

so pretty :star_struck:

5 Likes

Oh wow that’s gorgeous! Love how you did the photos too, incorporating the bags into your business also sounds like a good idea, if you’re unsure you can just make a few and see how well they sell before making more :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you I will try this

5 Likes

so pretty!!!

3 Likes

I make the bags with fishing line thread in order for it to really lock in and create it’s shape but I think there could be a way to incorporate crochet into it Thanks

4 Likes

It might be a pain in the rear, but you could crochet a chain with the fishing line, you would have to use a steel hook, it is much thinner, usually used with thread to make doilies and such. You could then use that crochet chain with the beads to make your bags. Obviously the beads used would have to have holes big enough to accommodate the thickness of the crocheted chain.

5 Likes

Chefs Kiss GIF by Brittany Broski

4 Likes

Gorgeous! I think these would do very well in your shop if you can figure out which category they fit in best

4 Likes

This is so cool!!

3 Likes