My new snake pattern is live!

I just posted my first ever free pattern!
Go cheak it out!

Can’t whait to see your Creations!

15 Likes

So cute will make this weekend

5 Likes

I just started and I don’t understand how to do the second step. I did 3 chains but I am confused on how to do the step after that. Could pls explain?

5 Likes

Awhh that snake looks adorable, definetely gonna try make one

5 Likes

Oohh I actually also don’t understand the second step I think, would “in the other side” just be in the second chain as well? And having 1st and 3rd chain empty?

5 Likes

So you in will turn your chain and work on the other side of the loops! Cause when you so a chain there are 2 sides​:grin: hope that helps let me know if you have anymore questions!

5 Likes

Oh sorry about that! And sorry for the late reply! So basically you will just flip your chain arround and work on the other side of the loops! Hope that helps! If you have any more questions let me know :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I Can make a video for the pattern if you need too!

4 Likes

Oh sorry I actually figured it out.
Thanks for the helping though!

5 Likes

So sorry about that!

4 Likes

No problem
Thanks for trying to help

5 Likes

I am done! I am in the car so don’t mind the weird photo spot. Thanks for the pattern I love it!

6 Likes

I was going to make this, but it looks like you have no patterns in your shop! Maybe it is a glitch. It looks like you have no shop at all! You have no shop name, no patterns, no shop favorites, and no shop banner or profile picture. It looks completely blank from my end. :cry: @GraceFullyCreations

4 Likes

It took me a second to find it too. Here you go!

5 Likes

It is beautiful! I love it so much!

5 Likes

Oh no! That’s so weird I will get that fixed as soon as possible :smiley:

5 Likes

Same happened to me but when I went to patterns section and searched it then I found it

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much @Karametra and @GraceFullyCreations i hope you can fix everything! I had some extra blanket yarn I was wanting to use up so this is perfect!

5 Likes

Hope you enjoy the pattern let me know if you have any problems!

5 Likes

Yeah I totally will! I won’t get to it tonight, but I might be able to start it this week :blush:

4 Likes