My newest pattern is NOW released

I am super excited about this second wearable pattern I made. I think I am getting better, lol :smiley: It’s oversized, super soft and super cozy. It’s great for spring or summer nights. What do you guys think?:slight_smile:

19 Likes

That is so pretty! I love the design, and the color too!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you so much:) I am in love with the color too. It’s just the right pink :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks great! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations! Such a cute sweater!

4 Likes

Congrats! It looks so breathable and cozy, and the stitching is super neat, too! Great color! I love that it’s more loose and flowy ^.^

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I absolutely love it and I have to wear it all the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! I love simplicity and oversized sweaters so I am happy this one turned out exactly how I wanted. <3

5 Likes

Very nice! :heart:

5 Likes

I like it. And I can maybe see myself in that pattern one day. I like how easy it feels and breathable during summer.

5 Likes

So cute!

5 Likes

It is really gorgeous:) Simple and cozy:)

4 Likes

thaaanks:)

5 Likes

Thank you​:heart:

4 Likes

I feel like this is one of the few patterns I’ve seen that’s like, I can totally see myself in that and I love it! I’ll definitely be buying it soon, as soon as I can get Stripe set up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aaw, thank you so much​:heart_eyes: It is really simple look. What a great skill to have to design your own patterns and wear it and share it with others​:heart:

5 Likes

That’s such a pretty colour and design! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you​:heart: I love simplicity and this pattern is exactly that:)

4 Likes

I like this! I like sweaters but am so hot nowadays I can’t handle the heavy stuff. This looks perfect!

4 Likes