My Ribblr is working now!

I JUST got an email telling me that my account hasn’t been working this entire time and has been canceling orders! :sob: I’m honestly so so sad about this because I’ve missed out on orders and I feel bad that people weren’t able to get a pattern they wanted! I tested it out and was able to purchase my own pattern so it should be up and working now.

As an apology, all my patterns will be %40 off for the month of june! :heart:

Have a great day y’all!!

11 Likes

Glad you were able to get it fixed!

Here’s a link to your store so everyone can easily stock up :slightly_smiling_face: https://ribblr.com/myshop?username=arielcrochets

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me!

5 Likes

ahh thank you so much for adding a link! :heart: I was just so frazzled this morning :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s so frustrating! I hope other new creators are aware about this and make sure to check often! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You should be alerted by both our team and by Stripe if there’s an issue with your account.
Glad you sorted it! If you need help just reach out to our team.

7 Likes

Yes somebody let me know!

4 Likes

Thank you! I just wish I had received an email sooner but i’m glad it’s working now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This happened to me! I didn’t know anything was wrong, because I forgot I had my email as my business email-- which is totally my fault. It ended up being a problem with me not being 18 yet.

5 Likes