My toxic crochet trait

Hello. My toxic trait is thinking I can make absolutely any crochet proyect I see on Instagram or Pinterest. Even if there is no pattern. I think that at some point in my life I will be able to recreate it or invent something similar.

Anyone like me out there? What is your toxic trait?

22 Likes

my toxic crochet trait is signing up for wayyy too many tests at one time :smiling_face_with_tear: (ahem 29 at one point…)

13 Likes

Me too Maddie

10 Likes

Same with the tests lol. Also thinking I’ll be able to crochet things in a short time span

8 Likes

my toxic trait is spending all my money on yarn :relieved:

8 Likes

same, i have spent too much on yarn :pensive:

7 Likes

Thinking I can multitask with Homework, thinking, and crocheting. Plus Listening to music.

7 Likes

i wish i was like this!! i think i tend to underestimate my skills lol

5 Likes

Mine is starting a new project when working on another project they both clothes smh

6 Likes

Also that

5 Likes

My toxic trait is thinking I can make stuff fast. I sell Christmas ornaments locally every Christmas, and I got a ton of orders for them, ended up having to crochet like 20 more ornaments than I had made up. I was only crocheting about 1 a day, and that was me crocheting as much as I possibly could.

6 Likes

Agreed!! I always just think I’m so much better than I am :joy::joy::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Mine is thinking that I’ll actually finish a project and be productive :sob:

5 Likes

Real lol

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound that toxic to me, more like hopeful. Better than feeling depressed by seeing other people’s work and thinking you’ll never be able to achieve that. I think the way you think is very positive :+1:

4 Likes

multi tasking while I’m crocheting but I honestly don’t see it as toxic.

4 Likes