My WIP!! What about yours?

i’m absolutly in love :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

I’m working on a body wrap/ shawl in a pretty pink. The yarn im using is so soft and warm. Its the lion brand Hygge yarn. Im definitely will make more winter items with it

10 Likes

Thanks Gaelle ! :heart:

2 Likes

UPDATE: Ended up frogging the whole jumper and started it again, this time making it from top to bottom… :cry: :frog:
But I think that my new design plan makes much more sense, so (fingers crossed) - I might finish it before January!!

4 Likes

Such a bummer… unfortunately, these things happen sometimes.

I find, it always helps, when you start over and this time you know what you’re doing !

Good luck, you’ll get it right and your jumper design and pattern, will be awaesome ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Exactly! it’s working so much better now!! :slight_smile:

Thank you!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

How adorable is this!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

That cat wants to take over that project :rofl:

4 Likes

right?! I love it when cats go crazy - especially when it’s random!

3 Likes

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thanks ! :heart:

3 Likes

I love the colours in this, and the way the pattern is created is so clever!

3 Likes

I love it! Definitely going to keep an eye out for this pattern, I know a cat lover it would be perfect for… :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks ! :slight_smile: I hope to add this pattern as soon as I can, in January. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been working on this monster since June. I am only a skein or 2 away from being done. It will be the guest room queen size bed cover for our new home.

12 Likes

Wow, that’s so pretty!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The Dragon is finished woo-hoo!

12 Likes

The Lightning McQueen car is also done and I’m working on the pattern. The second time I’ll use acrilic yarn because red cotton bleeds :sob:

If you have any tips to avoid this mess (besides using acrilic yarn) I’ll be thrilled to hear them all :pray:

9 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes