[CLOSED/Abandoned] My Year-long Scrapghan CAL progress

Here was week 1, I finished just before week 2 was released

10 Likes

Week 2 was finished just after week 3 was released, but to forever to block and photograph

10 Likes

And week 3 that I finished just after week 4 was released, photographed day after week 2 haha

(I’ve just started week 4 and the new design will be out Tuesday :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:)

11 Likes

Really like this pattern!!

8 Likes

Thanks, me too… But wait until you see the next square! (You can cheat and go here if you wanna see before I get mine done)

7 Likes

That square is awesome too!!

7 Likes

I love it

I’m going to make this one day

6 Likes

Here is the full CAL… Only 4 designs have been released, so 16 squares, if you want to catch up and follow along! (It’s free if you wait for each release)

8 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about updating… I’m almost done with the 4th square of design 4, but my daughter’s Christening blanket has taken precedence
(Here’s my post explaining this difficulty haha)

7 Likes

Here’s a long overdue, but not great update…
I’ve slowly been working on the squares, but haven’t had much chance to properly block and photograph (or for the last 4 squares I made, haven’t even buried the ends yet​:woman_facepalming:t3:)… So here is a crazy pic of the designs 4 & 5… I think design 10 has already been released, so I really need to catch up :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

its looking so good!

5 Likes

Thanks, I’m having fun with it… Just wish I had more time hehe

6 Likes

yeah thats always the problem! i always commit to a massive project and then either run out of yarn or cant keep up. i started a 330 granny square blanket and im 40 in but now ive run out of yarn :sob::sob:

4 Likes

I’m either AMAZING at sticking to it, or TERRIBLE… There seems to be no in between… I usually don’t start something unless I have all the yarn in the beginning so that’s not my usual problem… It’s either time, or startitis :laughing:

5 Likes

i always run out of yarn :disappointed::disappointed:

4 Likes

I should try this sometime but I am already doing a scrap yarn Belanger maybe next year

6 Likes

From my understanding it’ll always be available :grin:

5 Likes

Haha, it’s so funny. I started following the stitch a long page when it started. I haven’t crocheted any of them yet, but I’ve saved all the patterns.

Can’t wait to see your finished project @OBabyNMore

4 Likes

Sorry everyone that was following along… I got super behind and the website that had all of the links to the patterns was shut down so I lost interest in trying to find the patterns that I had remaining… So last week while I was going through yarn to give away, I decided to toss the squares that were done into the bag… So someone else has them and can put them together/ add to them/ whatever they want…
Sorry!!!
@Leaders this can be closed, thanks

6 Likes