Name 3 things

Name three things (or more if you want :smile: you are grateful for in crochet. I’ll go first:

• The community (especially the Ghoul Squad :black_heart: fellow Ghouls say hi :blush: I know a lot of you are on here :skull:).
  • The ability to create something awesome.
  • All the pretty yarns, of course, that goes without saying!
10 Likes
  1. Creating one of a kind, “personalized” pieces
  2. Creativity outlet
  3. Stress relief
  4. The community!
10 Likes

True it’s a very good stress relief :blush:

9 Likes
  1. stress relief
  2. successfully switched smoking to a vape ( fiddle fingers need something to do)
  3. sense of productivity ( quit all those stupid time wasting games i. e. Candy Crush etc. )
8 Likes
  1. Ability to use my creative outlet
  2. Crafty friendships
  3. Expanding skills
  4. Colorful squishy yarns and amazing tools to work with
    :purple_heart::purple_heart:
7 Likes

I used to work in creative fields, I no longer do and found I was going crazy. Doing crochet stops me going crazy. :sweat_smile:

It can be stress relieving to do something easy and silly, like baskets. But stressful to do something difficult and take on a challenge. It’s nice there’s something no matter your mood.

7 Likes

• beautiful projects
• lovely yarn
• stress relief
• wonderful community

6 Likes

ok I have to admit I still play useless mobile games a lot XD

4 Likes

Well, if it’s relaxing, go for it.
. They were starting to make me mad because I refused to buy their power ups, whatever they call it.

3 Likes

I totally get it! Sometimes those games are so hard to lvl up without purchasing every little thing, and they are so full of ads it’s exhausting loll

3 Likes

I wish I had multiple eyes, arms and brains though some days.

I love to read, crochet and gaming but i never can do two at the same time, hahaha.

• clearing the mind when crocheting mindless projects, not when I have to count stitches.
    -absolutely love my pet yarns and my “stash” yarns
  • a skill to create something out of nothing still amazes me.
  • the community is for sure also amazing to have people with same interests and learning off each other. TBH I haven’t met any mean fibre artists yet on this platform or insta.
    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
3 Likes

Me too! One brain to do the recovering from Long COVID
Another brain to deal with life
One more brain that can deal with 6 arms to crochet ALL THE THINGS!

Oh, and a broom up my butt.

3 Likes