NAURRR 😭

NO that should should be illegal I would be so sad if that happened to me

6 Likes

nope my room is alway super neat and tidy and my grades there not all A’s but im passing in them all

4 Likes

Do you have a friend you can stash some of it with? The thought of throwing away yarn makes me cringe because of how expensive it can be…

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t know what kind of storage options you have. Is there a way for you to store under your bed (in bins or bags) or in a corner of your room that otherwise is too small to use? How do you currently store your yarn, wips and finished projects?

Is it possible that her issue is more with how it’s stored than how much you have? Maybe you can have a chat with her when things are less heated to find a compromise.

I am not sure if you have the option, but I agree with @pandachu if mum can’t be reasoned with. I would hate for you to throw out something you paid good money or put time and love into.

Sending huge hugs friend :heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely not!! That’s a sin.

5 Likes

Whatttt :sob:
Nor cleor

6 Likes

tell ur mum that u payed for it
wait dont u have like ten thousand siblings tell them to stash it

4 Likes

NOOOOOOO wait is the froggie on flower that u tested still there? :sob:
wait js tell ur mum ‘its worth 100’s of dollars and there are ppl that dont even have a cent so its wasting money’

4 Likes

NoT ThE YaRn :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:

4 Likes

Noooo bb egg im sorry :sob::sob:
That’s the worst, I hope ur mom changes her mind

3 Likes

THERE ALREADY IN THE GARBAGE CANS OUTSIDE :sob: and nows she is making me do my laundry BUT… I get more yarn (well just 1 ball so I can finish my hexagon cardi)

4 Likes

NOOOOOO :sob:
Poor yarn >:(

4 Likes

NOooOo

3 Likes

Y would she? :sob:

3 Likes

Im SOOO SORRY LELE :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I agree! Put it in a box and hide it in your closet, outside in the garage, or in a building, your closet, or anywhere but the trash :wastebasket:!

2 Likes

THAT’S SO SAD!!! And yes I agree you should put it in a box and hide it in your closet!

2 Likes