Need Help Finding Patterns

So my dad texted me and said somebody would be willing to pay me for a Spiderman and Powerpuff Girls crochet stuffed animal (yay!) But, I need help finding free patterns for any one of those. Can somebody help me?

10 Likes

oof idk u can freehand it

5 Likes

That is true, I could

5 Likes

Are they different things? How big should they be?

3 Likes

I don’t know all he said is somebody would be interested.

4 Likes

Hmmm okay I’ll look for something

3 Likes

That would be amazing! Thank you

3 Likes

FREE Upside down hanging SpiderMan: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
here is one for spider man!! you could always change the details on a doll pattern to match

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

4 Likes

of course! glad to help​:grin:

4 Likes

Here is one I found for Spider-Man

4 Likes

That’s perfect! Thank you!

3 Likes

https://pin.it/48M3QRF I found on eof the Powerpuff girls for free

3 Likes

Yessss! Your amazing

1 Like

(thx whoever edited the title very helpful!)

1 Like

Im making a spiderman one right now

2 Likes

Oooh nicee

1 Like

The first pattern is free, but the other two are paid. IDK, maybe you could try to freehand it from the image? Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I was thinking of freehanding it.

1 Like

Actually free handing and count stitching is not well for the artist who made the pattern. I know it’s sounds to be i am a killjoy, but if you were selling a pattern and someone was “stealing” your job you worked so hard for, you’ll be upset. So don’t do this to other people.

Also, i don’t think it’s honest to the customers to sell them plushies you made with free pattern. Especially if you sell this at the same price that someone else who really worked on the pattern.

It’s maybe a generational matter and my simple opinion but i got really upset recently when i saw a girl selling a tons of Foxes made with the picapau pattern like it was her work. If someone was making the same with my free patterns i would be really upset. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes