Need some help finding patterns

So I know there was a topic where people were searching for patterns but can’t seem to find it. Anyway I was looking for some patterns from monster hunter stories (like the monsters)

Preferably free patterns but i’m also okay with paid patterns. Would anyone like to help search? I tried looking on ribblr but didn’t see any here, and I’m not really great with finding stuff on pinterest :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I’m new here and excited about all of the new patterns I see. I had some free patterns, and while looking at them, one of them (that I wanted to try) disappeared. How do I find it now?

8 Likes

Did you have the pattern in your wishlist (under the the heart button) or in the patterns that you own (under bookmark button)?

Usually when you have a pattern in your wishlist and you press “get it now” it gets removed from the wishlist and added to your patterns

5 Likes

Symbol under blue arrow is the patterns you own and under red arrow the patterns in wishlist

@Saintxmom

6 Likes

What @WolfKvB suggested is exactly right.
Unless that patterns has been taken off by the shop owner of course which is very rare but occasionally happens if there’s a typo/fix to be made.

4 Likes

Checkout Mashumaro’s account…

3 Likes

Yeahh I looked at that shop (on Etsy) but could only find finished plushies rather than patterns for them, but those are definitely like the ones I’m looking for (also looking for different monsters)

3 Likes