Need some love :(

Hey guys, I had such a frustrating day today at work :frowning: anyone have any cute/funny story to help me forget this bad time? :frowning: :heart:

6 Likes

Watch this and thank me later :slight_smile: even if you’re not into that kind of music, it’s one of the most adorable interviews ever conducted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is Rubix, he is one of my many rats :slight_smile: he is very mischievous. He tried to steal an entire packet of cookies :0 he managed to drag them all the way to his cage but couldn’t figure out how to fit it through the front entrance :sweat_smile: When he realised I was watching him he ran to me and acted like he wasn’t doing anything. This photo was taken shortly after when I gave him some greens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh a mischievous boy :heart: but how cute!

5 Likes

Thank you! I like the video you shared :smiling_face:

6 Likes

:rofl: he is SO smart!!!

6 Likes

This man is one of the kindest people to roam the Earth, I swear.

6 Likes

As a teen I had a hamster, but he was so anxious and didn’t really like being held. But he would just try to eat through the wheel, his water bottle holder and the bars loll

6 Likes

Yes haha too smart sometimes :sweat_smile: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes you can tell just from his responses, from the video he radiates such good energy :smile:

5 Likes

This is true :slight_smile: Ogre’s energy is special! Actually just being in the same room as him, you can instantly feel it. The vibes change. Just a very strong, powerful energy :blush: and everyone who has met him or seen him agrees

5 Likes

These two babies are hella smart tho :rofl: they would open doors

6 Likes

One day, he replied to some of my comments in the band’s FB group, and I just dissociated for the rest of the day, from being so damn happy :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you, this really was worth watching! Adorable kid, extremely smart guy… Amazing interview :heart:

5 Likes

Glad you appreciated it :heart:

5 Likes

That is so funny :rofl:

5 Likes

He has a calming voice while he talks too, i liked that

5 Likes

Yes :heart: that’s what I watch when I need to be cheered up! He has a soothing voice.

5 Likes

My dog

HE LIKES CLOTHES!!!

6 Likes

Omg :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: what a cutie

4 Likes