Yes!

7 Likes

I would LOVE that!! :grin::joy:

6 Likes

Yes!!

7 Likes

I need this :joy:

7 Likes

Hard agree! :rofl: I need more shows that I listen to completely but only watch 30% of :laughing:

9 Likes

oh my gosh yes! then i have the actual nerve to be trying to watch a whole kdrama while i crochet. like how im finna be able to read subtitles and crochet???

8 Likes

@Kenshae That does sound impossible. :joy_cat:

5 Likes

MY EXACT PROBLEM. I have a billion kdramas and cdramas on my watchlist and I’m out here trying to figure out how I can netflix and crochet without having to resort to the dub. :grimacing::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t have anything like that

I want Disney+, but don’t have enough money and probably won’t use it much because of school and a busy life
Oh don’t watch a lot of tv these days, only the news

4 Likes

Omg that’s the best idea I’ve ever heard!

5 Likes

I think listening to a podcast or a narrated book may be a good alternative. I have so many Not Another DnD Podcast episodes to catch up on!

5 Likes

Lol. This is why I only watch them on my computer so I can be as close as possible. Any show recommendations??? I’m currently watching Why Her and Shooting Stars but I’m always looking for some good dramas to watch.

5 Likes

youtube has free audiobooks, in case you didn’t know

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s a really smart way to do it! Will have to try it!

And oh goodness, well it depends on the vibe you’re going for, definitely, but some I’ve enjoyed on the kdrama front and are more readily accessible on streaming are Mystic Pop-Up Bar, Romance is a Bonus Book, Hometown Cha cha cha, My Country: The New Age, The Uncanny Counter, and Flower of Evil. For cdramas, Nirvana in Fire and The Untamed are what immediately come to mind. :relaxed: I’m relatively new to dramas, though, so I’m positive I’m missing a lot of goodies despite my watchlist being astronomical! Feel free to rec me, as well. :hugs:

5 Likes

I TOTALLY agree!!! :smile:

5 Likes

This needs to happen!! I love it​:joy:

5 Likes

Oh girl. Thanks so much. Im kinda new to them too (in terms of watching them). I would definitely recommend you watch snowdrop. My God that drama is a rollercoaster! Blackpink’s jisoo made her acting debut with that show and lord is she amazing!!! I’ve also watched true beauty (hands down my fav), Semantic Error, the moment the heart shines, and yeah that’s about it. I plan on watching my first c drama on Disney+ though. But definitely recommend watching those dramas for sure :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Ooh I had no idea Disney was picking up dramas. Will have to peruse!

And thank you! I’ll check out those recs; I’ve heard a lot of good things about True Beauty, so I’ll probably watch that next!

5 Likes