Neverending Sock-along! MAL thread.

That’s so cute!! I didn’t used to like Christmas music but once I got married I super got into Christmas music for some reason haha! Your son is my age :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi it’s Tantail! Bear with me while I get used to the site and app. JZ encouraged me to join in so here’s the Christmas socks I’m working on:

So I just finished the pattern rows and wanted to show the back too to show off the lovely yarn.

Pattern is Spruce Socks by Kaitlin Blasing and yarn is ‘Yule’ by FaeFolkFibres on 55% SW Merino 20% Kid Mohair 25% Nylon.

9 Likes

I love the pattern and your yarn is spectacular!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow that’s so beautiful and amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love how the colors are playing out and that pattern is very cute! I’ll have to add that to my list of socks I need to make haha

3 Likes

Yay! I can see the trees much more clearly in the photos!

4 Likes

I’ve not been able to work on my socks much due to other time consuming deadlines, but I have been working on them here and there and last night I finally finished the gusset on the first sock.

6 Likes

It looks awesome!! :heart_eyes: I had to rip mine out, in spite of swatching, because they were too small so I went up a needle size. I got the cuffs re-knit so far.

3 Likes

Oh no! Hopefully it won’t take long to get back into some progress.

3 Likes

Here’s a look at the full pigeon sock so far!

7 Likes

That looks awesome! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love it! (both pics :wink:) :heart_eyes: Also I love your stitch marker! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I got them in a little set off etsy, plastic free =D

3 Likes

Oooh nice! :blush:

3 Likes

So pretty! Is the colored part different colored yarn or a variegated yarn?

4 Likes

Finished one of the mushroom socks earlier this week! I’m gonna try to add white spots on the mushrooms later, I didn’t want my floats to get too tight!

I really liked doing the heel this way, think I actually like cuff down over toe up

10 Likes

The cuff and heel are a grey and the main sock is ‘wood pigeon’ by west yorkshire spinners, self patterning I think is the term?
And your mushroom sock is so cute :o!

4 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:
And that’s really cool, I’ve never used self patterned yarn, I love the way it’s playing out!

4 Likes

Those are so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes