New challenge!

In honor of spring break, I thought it would be fun to make 1 small object a day! I will go first to pick an object. (Don’t worry I haven’t started working on mine yet) and the first person to finish the challenge that day will pick the next day! This will last from this Monday (march 14) to the Sunday after. Tomorrow I will edit what everyone will make! Don’t worry if you can’t participate due to plans over spring break, I plan on doing this again over the summer! Nobody will really win anything unless anyone wants to gift the winner each day a pattern for free. (I will for the first day) and don’t post the next challenge until I tag you so nobody can get a head start. And by small object I mean literally keychain sized. Good luck to whoever participates! :purple_heart: also please attach a picture of the finished project along with a piece of paper showing the date so we can verify that this is for the new challenge :blush:

10 Likes

Soo how exactly do we play or do the challenge?

4 Likes

Edit: today try to make a flower! You can use your own pattern or somebody else’s pattern :blush::blossom:

4 Likes

easy

5 Likes

I made a flower square
My first
time making one

7 Likes

Ok think about what you want everyone to make tomorrow! Don’t post it yet!

4 Likes

Yay! Will think about it
I am going to be posting a new pattern tomorrow or the next day. I will gift that prize to the winner of tomorrow

5 Likes

Oh yeah I almost forgot! Would you like a plant hanger a bear from Encanto or a Sanrio inspired pattern? I took a break from my shop, so they are all unlisted for now! @amit2677

4 Likes

Good Job!

4 Likes

its accualy really good better than mine i forgot what i was doing so I made a butterfly :sob:

4 Likes

Yes that’s would be great thanks!
Sorry just realized there were options- if you don’t mind could I get a pic for the bear encanto. I would probably want that one. Thanks!

4 Likes

For today you can make a worry pet. It’s super easy and They’re great for stress! Free tutorials on YouTube

4 Likes

its not my pic its from google but is it this?
download (2)

3 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

OK seems easy

6 Likes

am i the only one that brings yarn to school

6 Likes

I bring yarn everywhere :sweat_smile:. I have one specific tote bag that’s made for that purpose

5 Likes

i allways bring a hook and yarn just in case for some thing LOL

4 Likes

I’m home schooled so I always have yarn

4 Likes

your super lucky. I wish I where home schooled. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :smiley: t:

4 Likes