New Crochet Designer To Ribblr

Hi guys, I just wanted to introduce my little shop - I’ve been designing crochet patterns for just over 1 year now and it’s going really well!
I now have a YouTube channel with some freebies.

However, I am brand new to Ribblr and uploading my pattern portfolio is taking some time.
So feel free to check out my store and keep your eyes peeled for A LOT of Christmas Patterns! :laughing: I love it :laughing:
@MakeDoAndCraft (I have no idea how to tag myself, so I’m just gonna try an @ and see how it turns out :joy:

Anyway, would love for you to take a look - :heart::heart: Make Do And Craft :heart:

15 Likes

Welcome! You did well tagging yourself. You can also share a link to your store, like this:
First is the link, next 2 pictures show how to share it.
You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the info. I hadn’t thought to just post my shop link :woman_facepalming:t3:. & thank you I’m looking forward to it x

8 Likes

Girl welcome!!! We’re a bunch of guy, girls, and nonbinies of all ages obsessed with yarn!!! You’ll fit right in!!!

7 Likes

Welcome! And to add to @HookedByMarilyn suggestion, if you share it (here and elsewhere) and people click on it, you can get some help with the seller fees…

6 Likes

Congrats!! You’ll definitely love it here at Ribblr, and I love Christmas too :laughing:

6 Likes

And welcome to the Ribblr community!

6 Likes