New fellow in need of help!

Hello everyone, I’m new on this app (created my account two hours ago :sweat_smile:) and I was wondering how I could create and post a pattern. Because there is a crop top that I would really like to post the pattern (see picture below) but I have no clue how to do so. Any help and explanation would be really appreciated.:grin::two_hearts:

5 Likes

You have to first start a shop and to do that you have to send a message to Ribblr stating why you want to. Then they will approve it on 1 day and then you can start! Hope this helps! Good night

8 Likes

Once your account has been made into a shop, there will be a little icon in the top right corner of the home page that will take you to your shop, scroll down and there will be a big “+” telling you to add a pattern, click there, write the pattern, then when you exit/once the pattern is finished click the three dots next to the pattern name and click “price and sale”, then you’re able to set a price and a sale if you want.

if you want someone to test the pattern, ideally make a community post to get volunteers, then note down their username(s), go back to your shop (home page → shop icon) and there should be somewhere near the top left that says shop manager, click there, then near the centre of the page there will be a “testers” tab, go there, type in the username and what pattern then add them there, then go back to your pattern and click the three dots then “send to testers”

I know this is a lot to read, hopefully it helps, if not feel free to send me a private message!

9 Likes

Click the “my Shop” icon
Lots of stuff here: Ribblr help center
Let us know if you need any additional assistance :slight_smile:
Avi

5 Likes

I hope you figure it out!! Your crop top looks so cute!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, this has been so useful!

6 Likes

Everyone had great advice on this, it is interesting to know how it works. @Mimou300d that crop top is so cool, I like the silhouette/fit. Great job. Take care, Anna

6 Likes