New game!

5 years old?

5 Likes

21?

5 Likes

Drumroll :drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:
She is 6.5 years old. I actually gave a hint, if you count the circles on her shell and divide it by 2 then you find her age! The first person who wrote 7 will get a pattern. This was so fun

9 Likes

I am so annoyed, I was the first to reply and my initial guess was 7!!! I second guessed myself and thought 7 sounded too old :unamused: I have proof though :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah I saw it before you updated! I have had her since I was 7! Can I gift you my Axolotl pattern?

7 Likes

I would love that!

5 Likes

I sent it to you!

6 Likes

Aww thank you so much! I will send you a picture when I finish it :purple_heart:

6 Likes

lol

4 Likes

I love Twinkle the Turtle
Dose she have a crochet turtle friend

I wish i had a turtle. I have a fish tank and 2 buddies named Snowflake (white girl budgie) and Bubbles ( blue boy budgie)

4 Likes

No she does a have a real life friend though, another turtle named Sunshine. He is a boy. I also own 10 fishes. They’re discus fish. I use to own a green Quaker parrot named Krishna. Unfortunately he died three years ago. :frowning::sob: I still miss him so much. My dad always said he had three kids when Krishna was around. We all cried so much when he died.

5 Likes

I love budgies! They’re so cute and adorable

5 Likes

im srry 4 u lost

6 Likes

7 years

6 Likes

Also you NEED to crochet Twinkle a little turtle sweater

5 Likes

That’s is such a cute idea!!! Let me see if I can find a pattern.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I was gonna guess 17

4 Likes