NEW PATTERN RELEASE and SPECIAL OFFER

Knitting pattern - Mansfield Beanie

Everyone,

Just let you know a new knitting pattern - Mansfield Beanie has just been published!

This is a chunky beanie pattern comes with multiple sizes range from new born to large adult size, a perfect quick project to make matching beanies for the whole family to cosy up for the upcoming winter.

It is on 20% off launch sale now in next couple of days, click above link to take advantage of this offer​:person_gesturing_ok:.

Also a special thanks to my lovely ribblr testers @ObabyNMore @CraftsbyNicB and @Fibermama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

It was a pleasure to make​:heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

It was truly my pleasure! Here’s my version

I’ll upload pics of it modeled once I get them off hubby’s big camera :blush:

5 Likes

Yay! Congrats!

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of it modeled, I’ll be posting on Instagram tomorrow for #FinishedObjectFriday

5 Likes

Wow, how cute!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Let me know when you post it. Thanks again​:heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thanks and will do!

3 Likes

Hold On Lol GIF by NBC

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

3 Likes

Instagram post shared (it also posts to my Facebook page)

5 Likes

I was just wondering if you were going to gift this to us and remove from our testing? @Redjk

5 Likes

Oops, so sorry, let me do it. Just curious, can you still access the pattern currently?

4 Likes

Thanks. Yes I can through the testing, but I prefer to have it in my patterns once testing is done

4 Likes

Just did, please let me know if you can’t access it.

4 Likes

Got it and can now access through my patterns, thank you!

3 Likes