New pattern release! Cándido Cane has come!

Hello there, fellow crocheters!:raising_hand_woman:t2::partying_face:

:sparkles:I am releasing my cándido Cane christmas pattern!!:memo:

:camera_flash:I updated with photos and info materials to make it more accesible to other options rather the previous announced.

This is all thanks to the faboulous testers Who helped me all the way, I loved the suggestions of everyone and all of them were so supportive and sweet! Love your works and the team we made!:purple_heart::sob:
@CraftsByAdrivs
@stitchedwithstardust
@lauragrace
@brikoba
@aslug19
@CarolinaRoseCrochet
@crochetwithkittens

P.s:
I wanted to release it before but due to continuous changes on my schedule i couldnt all this October :sob::bangbang:

I hope you love it and give me all feedback you can!:pray:t2::blush:

Thank you so much in advance!
Enjoy this pattern and happy crocheting!:yarn:

#crochet #christmas #candycane

15 Likes

Cute! Congrats on your pattern release!

5 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release!!! Good luck :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you so much guapas! I hope It Will be fine to understand and make! I think it Will be everything okay :blush::yarn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congrats on the release!! Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Merry (early!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Christmas!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I am happy you liked that much! And merry early Christmas to you too!:yarn::sparkles::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It would be a perfect Christmas tree ornament :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

And if you make it tiny with embroidering thread you can have a pair of earrings for Christmas hehe​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Ooh yes!! :heart_eyes::christmas_tree::grin:

3 Likes

:sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::christmas_tree::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

If one could SEE!!
Eyes Watching GIF by jbianart

3 Likes

Studying Hand-Made GIF by Philippa Rice

3 Likes

Apparently this piggy can see even though he’s not a living thing.

:joy:

3 Likes

That’s literally what I was thinking when I opened ribblr and saw them on the opening page tonight!

3 Likes

Congrats and good luck! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So cute
Congrats in your release!

4 Likes

That would be so awesome!! I would love to see them :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you Brigitta for helping me out testing it​:sparkles::pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!:pray:t2::purple_heart: I hope if people purchase It have fun and enjoy the result as I enjoyed making the pattern!

3 Likes

Sorry I missed this post, but thank you for letting me be a part of the test! It is such a fun and versatile pattern - I’m sure others will have as much fun as I did!

4 Likes