New pattern release, chart only

I created this chart in honor of my mother in law Connie.
(ex mother in law, but that doesn’t matter in this case, she loved us.)

When she showered she always yelled “I’m cleanest”. So, I thought a washcloth, or even a handtowel would be cute.

This is just the chart, with a few tips. The written directions are for sc across and back.
Price is $1.20, because she died on 1.20.22. :cry:

But, in her honor, through January, I will gift the washcloth chart to anyone who will promise to make a journal. I really love pictures. Doesn’t need to be fancy. Just curious about yarns and hooks used, finished size, and even just a final picture would be fine.

Instead of replying to each request, as soon as you see I “hearted” your comment, Check your patterns / messages. You should see it soon if it isn’t there yet.

Questions? Need a little help? Message me anytime.
Marilyn

Here’s a picture of her. This joy was constant. Such a fun lady.

Screenshot 2022-01-23 1.52.29 PM

15 Likes

Aww I’m sorry for your loss. That’s so nice of you!

10 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful way to honour your mother-in-law! :blush:

9 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss! I’ll start a journal. I have been given several nice journals but failed to write in them on a consistent basis. I’ll try harder now.

9 Likes

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry for your loss! And only a three days ago too :cry: I will definitely make a journal and I’ll try my hardest to keep up with it (I’m sometimes really good and sometimes terrible at it).
What a wonderful way to remember her by and I’m so sorry for your loss!
:orange_heart: Nicole

9 Likes

MamaDi and NoKittenAroundStudio

Sent, let me know if you didn’t get it, or if you have any questions or comments.

9 Likes

My condolences to you and your family. This is a very sweet way to remember & honor her.

I can work up a journal, if you don’t mind it taking a lil while – I need to finish my current project & I crochet quite slowly, I’m afraid. It would also be my first time trying words, hopefully I’d learn a new trick!

8 Likes

Let me know if I can help. Whenever you get started. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

I’m really sorry for your loss​:pensive: I wish you all the strength and love from my side to get you through this :heart::heart:

This is such a powerful and heartwarming gesture to turn such a cute memory into a project to remember her by. I’d love to work on this and help you honour her with a journal of my own. She sounded like a very jolly and sweet person​:pleading_face::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Hi, I didn’t get it :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Check now. Might not have sent to others either. I will try again. Sorry.

7 Likes

Thank you!! I see it now :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I re-sent one other also, shows 4 now. You should all be good.

8 Likes

Some adjustments are being made, so, if you haven’t started, please wait. If you have, feedback is awesome.

9 Likes

I started the larger version to double check it. Will get to the wash cloth version update soon. I like this. (shouldn’t have used white, doesn’t show up as well as it could have.) Preview of my progress here. You all should have both patterns now. Have fun. Marilyn

https://ribblr.com/journal/HookedOnCotton/im-cleanest-hand-towel-crochet-1

7 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m excited to start! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I just finished updating the washcloth version. Have fun everyone!

7 Likes

I started my project journal and will be slowly working my way through it. I crochet slowly normally and lettering is new to me, so don’t expect any speed from me! :laughing: So far it is…white - just the base.

Hopefully though, I can help you to honor your MIL.

9 Likes

Yay, thank you so much.

10 Likes