New pattern release: Quick mini Christmas ornament/bauble

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I am chuffed to share with you my latest Christmas pattern: Robbie the Christmas Robin mini bauble.

This will take you no time to make. If you are comfortable with working with a 3.00mm hook, know basic crochet stitches and have worked in the round before, you will sail through it.

Click here to go to the pattern.

Let me know what you think.

12 Likes

It’s adorable, love it!

4 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse: glad you like it!

4 Likes

I already had this saved to make as a gift. So super cute :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cute! Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

Sounds lovely! I made some for a friend too - I am writing up the patterns for the other ones I made for her: a mini poinsettia, a snowman and a jingle bell one. Will try to make a Christmas tree one too but that might be tricky!

4 Likes

Glad you like it! Happy St Nicholas for yesterday - I saw that you were also celebrating? I am Greek so it is a big holiday/nameday celebration for us.

4 Likes

Yes, in my country too.

4 Likes

My mother in law celebrated St Nicholas day every year. Her parents came to USA from Norway.

3 Likes

So cute! Need to make some for my mom! Thank you!

4 Likes

That is so interesting! They celebrate it a lot in Belgium and the Netherlands too - that is when Sinterklaas (Santa Claus) gives the gifts but in Greece it is really the Saint/nameday that is celebrated. So cool to find out how different countries do things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s so cute! <3

4 Likes

This is so cute. I have this saved and started so I hope it looks cute like yours

4 Likes

This is absolutely adorable!!

4 Likes