New Pattern - Spooky Slime Tote Bag

Hi friends! I just put out my new pattern - Spooky Slime Tote Bag. I was inspired by the book/show series “Goosebumps” which I loved as a kid. Its a no sew tote bag that gets the slime sewn on separately at the end. So far I only have two patterns but if you love spooky themed patterns totally give me a follow because I have so many more ideas on the way! :ghost:

Spooky Slime Tote Bag: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

29 Likes

This is so cute!!!

6 Likes

Thank you soo much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to make a bag (I’ve never done that before!!!) this one looks perfect!!! I’m going to make it like a jar of hunny though (from Pooh bear) and add a couple of little bees!

6 Likes

Omg that sounds SO CUTE!!! One of my testers did a theme similar actually! It turned out adorable!

I have more examples too on my Insta! (Nessas.Knots) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_holding_back_tears: oh that is amazing!!!

6 Likes

Ok thats super cool!

6 Likes

Thank you soo much! :face_holding_back_tears::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Right!! :heart_eyes: I couldn’t believe how cute it turned out!! :face_holding_back_tears::honeybee:

5 Likes

Really cool!

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That is georgous!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

This is awesome! I love the drip designs, most patterns have very thin ones. I love how thick and colour pop these drips are! Definitely adored. Amazing job!

6 Likes

thank you so very much! I reworked the drips to make them thicker so many times because I had that same vision in my mind of them being larger! :slight_smile:

Dia De Los Muertos Halloween GIF by megan motown

5 Likes

They came out perfect!!! You did amazingly :smile: :love_letter:

4 Likes