New patterns I create

When I am creating patterns I like to add different stitches and styles that are not normally used.

Do you like patterns like that?

12 Likes

I am testing all the letodolls for Maria. There is usually a new or different stitch in each doll. I love it.

6 Likes

I love when unusual techniques are used!

4 Likes

I love it, BUT, want all needed instructions regarding those new techniques.
Place safety eye on head ……nothing else. Frankly, makes me irritated especially when designer claims said pattern is a beginner pattern.
The ones that want to take artistic license can fool with whatever they want.
I’m attracted to pattern because I like the result and want it to turn out just like what Insee on the photos.

4 Likes

When I do different stitches I put up a youtube video to help.

3 Likes

I love patterns that have new stitch techniques! As long as a video is included or details!:heartbeat:

5 Likes

I love patterns that I can hug! Like emotional support items.

5 Likes

I absolutely LOVE learning new techniques!!!
Go for it! :grin:

6 Likes

I usually gravitate toward patterns where I can learn something new (or a lot of new things) :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I like it, but I’d like all needed instructions. For example baby or toddler hat brims, I don’t know how long to make especially with ribbing. I would be making them as gifts and don’t have a child to check the size on.

Edit to say: I like learning new techniques, so long as instructions are clear and simple. Otherwise I’d prefer to stick with already defined stitches.

1 Like

Yeah I love patterns that show different stitches since I love learning new things! :smile:

4 Likes

Yes!!!’

2 Likes