New QOTD Thread

Hi… I wanted to start a QOTD thread!! If you don’t know QOTD means Question of the Day! Here’s how it works! Everyday ill get on and either ask a question or tag someone to ask a question! You can also ask to be the one to ask the QOTD for the next day just ping me!

QOTD: What do you prefer when crocheting? Amigurumi or Clothing?

13 Likes

AOTD: Amigurumi

6 Likes

Amigurumi! :teddy_bear:

6 Likes

Amigurumi usually but I haven’t made lots of clothes, they’re fun too but mostly amugurumi :wink:

6 Likes

Amigurumi but I and tarting to like clothing more

7 Likes

I’ve done amiguriumi for the longest time but i’ve recently started working on clothing!!

7 Likes

Clothing! Love the question of the day concept @TayCrochetss

7 Likes

Thank you so much I wish I could have a # of it

6 Likes

@SierraCrochets07 wanna ask the QOTD? Put it in bold so everyone knows!

6 Likes

Ami

7 Likes

QOTD what is your favorite brand of yarn? my favorite is I love this yarn or bernat blanket

7 Likes

I love bernat blanket, big twist value, and big twist cuddle :blush:but red heart super saver and Caron simply soft are nice too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: otherwise anything from a specialty yarn store too! :wink:

5 Likes

I do both but I get bored with clothes easy cuz they take forever so I usually just make clothes for amigurumi lmao

7 Likes

I love making baby blankets, but I am slowly progressing to clothing such as pullovers. Have enough scarves and made so many of those too,

6 Likes

Bernat Blanket and Baby Blanket

6 Likes

Clothing all day every day (I hate making amigurumi, dodges all the mad and shocked stares hehe)

7 Likes

Tough one, but probably Loops and Threads (especially Woolike) or I Love This Yarn

7 Likes

My fave yarn brand is too difficult to narrow down…. I really like Donegal Tweed Fine by Tahki Yarns- I love a tweed. I also like Muse yarn from wecrochet (it’s a 1 -ply, I love a one ply), & finally Hikoo’s simplinatutal

8 Likes

I like 1 ply too because it won’t split

6 Likes

@SierraCrochets07
Yes! I’m a sucker for 1 ply… especially if the yarn gets thicker & thinner.

6 Likes