New QOTD Thread

I know, no hard feelings! I’ll just do the other person tomorrow

6 Likes

Either the Harry Styles Cardi. or a huge blanket that my whole family could share!

(I think rn my dream project is something anything for my cousin! She has a hard life and I wanna help her!)

8 Likes

Honestly I think Ive finally made every type of project I would want… I have a couple dream patterns- but either can’t afford the yarn or don’t have the time to commit or some other reason keeps preventing :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

@Minty_Mia thanks for the suggestion about Drops brand. I just looked up that Cardigan No.2 my oh my it is stunning & gorgeous :heart_eyes:I’ll have to add that to my list as well. Take care, Anna

6 Likes

That Harry Styles cardigan definitely was trendy, hope you get to make it. Making items for your cousin, that’s very sweet.

5 Likes

How cool @SierraCrochets07! Cardigan are so comfy. I’d love an oversized one… but yes… time consuming.

6 Likes

I love to make clothing can i be in the next QOTD

7 Likes

i prefer amigurumi! i would love to make clothes but i struggle to find patterns that work with my body type. i’m not knowledgeable enough to make my own modifications to patterns, so until i reach that point i stick with non-wearables. but i do make accessories sometimes! i’m currently working on a hat :smiley:

7 Likes

sorry i just now saw the QOTD thread and realized after reading the replies that it’s not today’s question :clown_face:

7 Likes

@Asher wanna ask the QOTD? Put it in bold so everyone knows!

@anon43112239 you can do tomorrows! (3/9/22)

(totalfresh if Asher doesn’t do it by 12pm PST you may)

7 Likes

Today is the 8th @TayCrochetss

6 Likes

I just realized that hehe

6 Likes

No one was doing it so I will!

QOTD: Is there another talent you can do? (other than crochet. knitting, sewing, Tunisian)

6 Likes

I dance! (If that counts)

6 Likes

I Graphic Design for a video game hehe! My pfp is my own creation! (brown haired avatar being my friend, blonde me) NO I’m not blonde irl

Do you know the video game?

7 Likes

My outside of fiber/sewing talent is baking. I love to bake, collecting cookbooks & continuing to learn about baking (mostly) sweets. I’m actually making foccacia tonite… I’ll try to attach a photo…

This batch didn’t come out as great as the last… but it will still get eaten :wink:

7 Likes

Dancing is the best, it always brings me joy! Is there a particular style that you like? Or do you like/do it all! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::dancer:t5:

6 Likes

That very cool TayCrochetss. What you described reminds me of the Sims (a favorite of mines). How long have you been designing?

6 Likes

I started back in 2019! No not the Sims I wish I could play though. My parents are “strict” and Sims has some “parts” especially for a minor like me!

This was a com. they ended up not buying you might see it clearer now!

7 Likes

I love to bake, cook, and play the piano and flute! :relaxed: And read, of course :wink:

6 Likes