New shop launching sale!! 🥳🥳😸 So grateful to you all!!!❤️

Hi everyone ! :smile_cat:

To celebrate the opening of my shop here on Ribblr, I’m starting a 1 week 20% sale on ALL my 8 Pokemon patterns to thank you for your very warm welcome yesterday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I was seriously blown away by the kindness of this community :face_holding_back_tears: I’m pretty much a shy loner irl, I barely get to speak to actual people so I’m really excited to share things that I love with people who also have the same interests :heart: I really hope to make some friends here :smile_cat:

Have a great day everyone! :smile_cat:

15 Likes

Congratulations on your shop opening! I hope everything goes super for you :smiling_face: As a very introverted person myself, I really understand this thing where you can just talk about your passions~~ I hope you have a lot of fun here!

6 Likes

Thank yooou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_holding_back_tears: I’l really happy to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congrats again on your new shop and good luck with the sale! I’m also excited to share and see things from others who share the same crafts as I do :smile: I hope you also have a great day :smile:

3 Likes

Thank yooou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s very encouraging to know there are others like me :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Also happy Ribblr-versary! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank youuu :grin: I can’t belive it took me almost a year to post anything on here :rofl: I’m seriously so shy :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr! ( for real this time :wink:).

You have some well crafted Pokemon patterns in your shop!

2 Likes

Thank yoooou :laughing::heart:

That’s really kind of you to say, thanks!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes