New shop pic and banner

What do you guys think?

Also I have canva’s free trial rn so if anyone wants a pic/banner let me know! :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

Awwww cuteeee
Can u make me one? I’d make myself one but I’m lazy rn and stressed with other stuff

6 Likes

Can you please make me one? If you decide to do it could you please make me a snorlax themed one? I have been wanting to do this for a while but idk how to do one

5 Likes

yea sure what do you want a pfp or banner or both
And what do you want on it

5 Likes

Do you want both or just one?

5 Likes

Matching pfp and banner
Banner must say sweet stitches somewhere
Must be in pastel colors only pls
It can have yarn if you want
Maybe try to include one animal somewhere

5 Likes

so cute

6 Likes

that’s so cute!!! i love it <3

5 Likes

Soooo cute!!

5 Likes

Sweet stitches_20240604_135600_0000
Untitled49_20240604141234

9 Likes

Ahhh cuteee

5 Likes

Glad you like them, i wasnt sure if you wanted the paw over or under the yarn so i made 2

5 Likes

if you have time could you possibly make a banner for me?

5 Likes

Could u make me both if possible plss?

5 Likes

I would like to have a matching pfp and banner with snorlax and his colors and i would like the banner to say Beancrochet
I would be really happy if you could do that!

4 Likes

What size do the banners need to be? I keep having trouble with mine and it shrinks!! :sob::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

AHHHH i love it sm!! could i maybe get a banner like yours but with cats??

4 Likes

SOO CUTEEE! I LOVE ITTT! if it’s not too much trouble… could u make me a matching pfp and banner with my shop name mimigurumi somewhere on it and cute pastel colors and maybe some beige and sage greeen. also some flowers and an animal sm where. tyyy

3 Likes

Cute!! If it’s not too much trouble I would love a shop banner and pf, I would want it to be simple, like a pretty green with a red panda or bee, that says Elaya makes, something simple but cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’d love one if I’m not too late :heart::heart:

Edit: I would like a bear with a honey pot pls if you can​:blush:

3 Likes