New Shop

Hello! I was thinking about opening a shop and I was wondering if anyone had free crochet patterns (either on ribblr or google) that would be quick and easy to sell.

The only thing I would like is if you make the pattern your allowed to sell it, and not a super lengthy pattern. Thank you! :blush:

15 Likes

I have The Beginnings Basket in my Ribblr store if that’s the sort of thing your interested in! It’s free and pretty quick.

7 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out!

8 Likes

I have a free stress ball pattern on here you can use. Just give credit to my Etsy shop

7 Likes

This is a classic product to sell

12 Likes

I got a few pretty quick free ones but idk if they’d sell, but you can always try (some are good for keychain size though)

Only thing I’d like is a mention/credit to my ribblr shop for the pattern, in the description of the listing or something like that :heart:

And good luck with your shop :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Yeah totally! Thanks.

5 Likes

One of my most popular product is a crochet duck. I got the free pattern from ami amour.

8 Likes

Hi there! I have a couple of free amigurumi patterns that you can make and sell from. I just ask that you give the pattern credit to www.summerbug.ca! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All of my patterns are also available on Ribblr.

7 Likes

@Ribblr what is your protocol for selling your free items on like an Etsy shop or something (not the pattern my creation) and is there anything I should know?

5 Likes

Just give credit to our team with the link to the pattern.
But watch this space as you might just be able to sell it on Ribblr soon :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

You can check out @tashcrochetcottage
Account ,she has free patterns that are really cute. And maybe check out my free pattern. Also have one otger free pattern coming out that’s really easy

6 Likes

I would say mainly basic amigurumi things, specifically frogs, bees, whales, octopus etc. And just go onto YouTube and search “amigurumi crochet” and just browse looking a thumbnails with patterns that look small or just easy to make and once you find one try to make it a few times because if you do it the first time and you time yourself your obviously going to take a while

6 Likes

:0 a secret. I’m intrigued.

6 Likes