New to me, did you know?

So I was being curious and found a feature that I didnā€™t know about; thought Iā€™d share in case you didnā€™t either
If you edit your post/reply, at the top is an ā€œiā€ in a circle, if you click that you can explain what you edited. Then if someone sees the pencil on the reply, they can click it and see your explanation plus it highlights the changesā€¦
Thought it was pretty cool, and wonder if you knew this already and Iā€™m just behind the times :blush:

10 Likes

I did not. Good info. Thanks.

7 Likes

Wait I kinda wanna test that, just gonna edit this message in a bit

Thanks for sharing that feature, didnā€™t know it was a thing :purple_heart:

Made an edit :grin:

6 Likes

dang, not telling me the change.

6 Likes

Wait, I canā€™t see your changeā€¦ I wonder if it only shows our own change and I got it wrong :thinking:

5 Likes

Hmm for me the pencil does show, maybe because it edited it within an hour? Because usually it only shows pencil after a certain amount of time

5 Likes

I see the pencil, but canā€™t open it like I did when I checked mine

5 Likes

Ohh thatā€™s odd

I see this when pressing:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool! I did not know that. @Ribblr thinks of everything!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s what happened when I pressed my own earlier, before making this postā€¦ I donā€™t know why I assumed others would be able to see it tooā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

No I didnā€™t know that either, thanks for the information

5 Likes

Thanks! Didnā€™t know that either!

4 Likes