New to Ribblr, new help please

Hi everyone.
I’m new to Ribblr.
I was wondering if I was able to upload the pdf instead of copying and pasting everything.
I also uploaded the pictures but their not showing. How do I set one as the main picture?

6 Likes

ok are you using a computer or phone

4 Likes

Computer.

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

We focus on interactive patterns to provide the ultimate protection for designers and the best experience for crafters. We highly recommend getting a free pattern to try it out!

You can upload a photo on the pattern’s cover section. Just make sure you wait for it to finish!

4 Likes

om so here is where you add the photo

5 Likes

click to add photo is where you press

5 Likes

I finally found that :sweat_smile:
thanks a million.
do you know where I can add the pdf instead of copying everything and formatting each patter.

4 Likes

what do you mean pdf

4 Likes

oh no saddly for me you have to right the pattern down and i cant copy thing

5 Likes

thanks a million for all your help :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe @Ribblr can help with this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think I made a minion hat off of your pattern a few years ago!

4 Likes

Designers are allowed to add a PDF if you choose too, although we won’t be able to protect that pattern.

However, you must add your instructions because all patterns on Ribblr must be available in an interactive, eco-friendly format to ensure the best crafting experience with the accessibility tools -smart sizing, dark mode, left-hand mode, video tutorials, language translation and of course other features such as progress tracking, journals and more.

7 Likes

Omgness no way, I do a pattern for the minion that I created ages ago for my oldest who’s 15 now. :smiley:

3 Likes

thanks a million, I finally figure out how to add the patterns. :smiley:
Loving the conversion into UK terminology. I can’t wait for the Spanish version since I had been wanting to turn my patterns into Spanish but have no clue about the correct terminology.

5 Likes