New to Ribblr, ReBranding my small business!

Hi Everyone!!! My name is Janelle! I am beginning the journey of re branding my small business and moving to Ribblr from Etsy. I just love all the features Ribblr has for makers and I want to be part of this crochet world!!! I’ve been crocheting for 20+ years, but I’ve been writing patterns since 2020! If you are a pattern designer what was your very first pattern? If you are a maker how long have you loved the art of crochet?

15 Likes

Welcome so happy to have you here

3 Likes

Howdy, welcome to Ribblr! :blush:
I’m not a designer… yet lol. I’ve been crocheting since January 2023. It’s the one New Year resolution I’ve stuck with! :joy: I love it.

4 Likes

I have beeing crocheting for 6 years now! And my first pattern was a cat with a mushroom bag, it was about 4 years ago! Wow time goes by fast! :blush: Anyways, welcome to Ribblr!! The community here is great and very nice! I hope you enjoy your time with us!! :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m so happy to be here! I’ve been exploring Ribblr today and so far I LOVE IT!

2 Likes

What a fantastic New Years Resolution!!! It’s such a calming hobby to take up!

2 Likes

What a fun first pattern!!! Time sure does fly!!!

2 Likes

It sure is! My kids have absolutely loved everything I’ve made them so far, and that just makes it even more fun. :blush: The interactive patterns on here are awesome! I love that I can cross off steps and never lose my place!

2 Likes

Hi!! Been crocheting since i was 10. So 22 years! My first pattern release was for my Winter Wishes Washcloth!

2 Likes

Welcome!! Im new here too. I dont have a bussiness right now but it might be in my future. I just started crocheting September 2022. I havent been able to stop & put the hook down since. Its so fun. My first project was the simple granny square! Each square i made got better and better so i took 13 of them and made a cute purse​:heartbeat:

I wish you very much success in your business here on Ribblr​:butterfly:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! Granny squares are SO fun!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh how fun! I love wash cloths! Fast makes are my favorite!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome! You will love it here! There is so much kindness! :blush: My first pattern was my bumble buddy pattern!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I hope you enjoy it here feel free to ask any questions :smile: My first pattern was probably a little Jason Voorhees head as a commission from a family member, I think I posted a photo of it here on Ribblr but not the pattern :grin: I’ve been crocheting since 2022 I think :thinking: although I’m not sure lol definitely a little before I made a Ribblr account :smile:

1 Like