New to Riblr

Hello everyone!
My name is Olivia and I’m the designer behind Yarnbending. While not new to designing or selling, I am new to selling patterns here on Riblr and am still in the process of figuring the new format and adding all of my patterns on here. Be sure to follow me as I slowly but surely add all my patterns on here.
I design a wide range of patterns ad can’t really seem to narrow it down to a particular niche.
In addition to Riblr, you can find me @yarnbending]on Instagram and on my website yarn-bending .com

17 Likes

Not sure how to contact " shop owners" but did want to know the sizes of the dress the bunny is wearing in your ribblr shop as well as the rain outfits. Size just as they are crocheted in the picture and their weight of yarn.
@Yarnbending

5 Likes

The V-stitch sundress is shown on the child size model (the figure is about 2.t-3 inches tall) but the pattern also includes sizes for adult figures and toddler figures. This pattern uses no 10 cotton crochet thread.
The rain hat pattern fits babies 0-6 months and uses DK weight yarn.
Let me know if you have any other questions!

5 Likes

Well I could crochet the sundress to fit my 9 inch platypus, not sure about the rain outfit though.

4 Likes

@Yarnbending I tried to look up these woodland critters to get an idea of the size but have no clue which stuffed toy set you’re referring to. Could you help please?

4 Likes

They are also known as Calico Critters (in the US) or as Sylvanian Families (in the rest of the world) and the child figures are what are modeled in the pictures. if you use a bigger hook and yarn instead of thread, it could be made to fit a bigger doll. Even though the rain hat is sized for babies, I have had people say that have made the hat for dolls.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh I loved these when I was little! :blush:

4 Likes

Oooh, so did I! I loved loved loved them. I saw in the past couple of years they came out with new ones, and I was so excited. I always have great memories playing with them at one of my great aunt’s house.

4 Likes

I think I’m going to have to look into get some for my little girl!! :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

Let me know if you find any. I just want to know what they look like.

1 Like

I think I’ve seen them at Wal-Mart, not sure where else

2 Likes

@anoswaldoddity I think I still have some from when I was little! I could get a pic for you if you want :relaxed:

2 Likes

Or Google it. Haha

2 Likes

I tried googling it, got a bunch of garbage!
Michael Jackson Trash GIF

2 Likes

This the family set I grew up playing with. There’s also a baby set that I have as well. There are a variety of animal sets and way too many cute furniture sets and accessories.
Here’s the Amazon link - amzn.to/3Kj5a66

3 Likes