New unique pattern, coming soon!

Hi again guys!
For some reason I’ve been feeling really motivated lately and have managed to create yet another new pattern!
I have completed the pattern which will hopefully be out soon, but I thought I’d give you all a sneak peak!
Please welcome my Egyption cat, and don’t forget to follow my shop so you know when it drops!

15 Likes

I’m loving this!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! <3

4 Likes

Ooooh a Pharaoh cat. Amazing.

4 Likes

Very cool! Love the shaping of the body :smile:

3 Likes

I just followed you​:blush: what a clever idea! I love your sea dragon… I just saw it on your page! I will have to look closer when I have a few minutes. I love to find both unique/different patterns for me and quick/easy no sew patterns to make for my markets. I have a friend who’s son would love this for a gift​:thinking: I’m feeling a little generous right now…lol I might have to buy this pattern to make it for him​:shushing_face::dragon::dragon_face:
I am always looking for cute dinosaurs also… more detailed than the ones everyone makes for craft markets! (In case you need an idea for another pattern​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

3 Likes

Very cool
Can’t wait

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a pattern for an Egyptian cat in years, if ever

2 Likes

Woow it looks very great! :sparkles: :cat:

2 Likes

That’s why I decided to design one, because I looked for hours but could only find regular cats lol <3

1 Like

Thanks! <3

2 Likes