New Year's Eve giveaway winner!

Congratulations @Karametra ! You won my final holiday drawing, with a prize of every design I’ll add to Ribblr in 2024! I sent you a sneak peek into the first design I have planned for release on January 10th. :yarn::rat:

Thank you to all Ribblrs for your amazing support this year! I’m so happy to be part of this creative community. :smiling_face:

Follow my shop for more giveaways, new tiny designs, sales, and testing opportunities.

I’m also suettle on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Ravelry.

10 Likes

Omg I’m so excited for the lil hat!!

2 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! Happy New Year to you too.
Stop Motion Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

2 Likes

No offense because I think it is very cool but you may find it offensive for some reason…the hat kinda looks like Willy Wonka’s hat. Or maybe not and it just reminds me of him. I don’t have an actual picture to compare.

1 Like

Congratulations @Karametra .

Happy New Year everyone! :fireworks: :sparkler: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s ready for testing, I’ll send you the link if you want?

1 Like

You are very welcome! Looking forward to seeing your makes this year. Thanka again for following, Ill try to make sure it’s a good prize. I’ll gift you each pattern as it goes live. :blush:

1 Like

No offense taken at all! Top hats are used in many character designs. In the pattern description I even suggest making it in different colors for different fictional characters like Willy Wonka! Here are a few I made while testing.

2 Likes

Oh oh oh yes please!!

1 Like