New YouTube Video - Winter Star Crochet Pattern Tutorial

Hey! Just wanted to announce that we came out with our second YouTube Video at Love & Crochet! It’s a tutorial for our quick & easy, beautiful Winter Star (why not get ahead on the cold-weather projects :woman_shrugging::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) Hope you all like it :slight_smile: I would appreciate it so much if you gave it a quick thumbs up and subscribed since we’re brand new on YouTube as well!

Reply to this post if you’re going to make/are making this pattern :hugs: And I’d love to know, how are you using the Winter Star? Maybe an ornament or coaster? :thinking:

I can’t include links in the post (yet?) so make sure to head over to our Ribblr account to find our channel!

7 Likes

I would definetly make this! Probably would use it as a decoration, like a Christmas Tree ornament :wink:

2 Likes

i saw that! it popped up on my feed because I’m subscribed, i’m going to send a link to my granddaughter who is just learning to crochet ;).

3 Likes

Yay! Cool, that would look great :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! :heart: Thanks for sharing it with her, I really hope she enjoys it!

3 Likes