Next update idea :)

As amazing as you all are, I think you could incorporate a zoom type of option for us. I think it would help with pattern testing. What do you think? Yes? Please?

(first zoom was this week for me, so that’s why I’m asking.)

6 Likes

I’m using the personal chat feature to test a pattern right now, it’s working nicely in my opinion

6 Likes

I think my biggest issue is when we can no longer do screenshots. That is my testing tool of choice. Zoom would share the screen so I wouldn’t have to.

4 Likes

Thinking for updates for testing, I think having a specific way to take notes for pattern testers would be great! Before Ribblr I marked up PDFs by highlighting and leaving comments right at the spot of my note. Journals are a little tricky for me. I’ not sure I would use a video chat or zoom feature. I’m more of a introvert. But if that is of interest, you could always set up your own zoom for testers. I believe you get 40m free for each call.

4 Likes

Do you mean the video chat?

4 Likes

Yes, and yes. Kinda both. But if it was me, I would just want the screen showing (not me so much). Almost like being able to share the doodle mode. So I could circle or underline the line needed, while discussing it.

3 Likes

Yes that would be great. Not sure if im liking this option . Im typing the message and its in the main area and this little text box.

3 Likes

I like that when you add a picture and can see it in the box next to it.

3 Likes

Doodle mode! I like that

3 Likes

Im getting used to it lol :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Have you tried that here while working on a pattern? Look for the pen.

Screenshot 2022-09-25 5.56.50 PM

2 Likes

I have, but I can’t share it with the maker of the pattern unless I screenshot right?

3 Likes

Yes, unless @Ribblr changes that with the next update. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve never used it so I dunno the details of it. I personally wouldn’t use a video chat.

I was just confused as I originally thought you literally meant a zoom function so my brain was like, doesn’t your phone already do that? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Like zooming in on a picture? haha. Sorry.

2 Likes

Yes like that :rofl: but in a pattern, so I was trying to sort out maybe you use a PC not a phone so what if font size could be changed.:confounded:

3 Likes