No-sew gnome sneak peak!

You know I had to look it up, because I don’t ever remember Gandalf the blue. This is what I found and it’s pretty interesting!
Blue Wizards

4 Likes

Yeah, he was colored as ‘blue’ in the cartoon animated movies that came out a couple decades ago, but I think he was still supposed to be ‘the grey’. He just looked blue in almost every shot.

5 Likes

Omg thats just so cute!!!

5 Likes

Oh yes! I see that now, I guess it’s his cloak that really says he’s grey. Haha! Well, either way Gandalf is GREAT! :rofl:

5 Likes

I think I’d go with Gandalf the Grey because I just saw someone say they wanted to make a little chonky pony pattern, and in my mind that would be the perfect Shadowfax for this version of Gandalf! :joy:

5 Likes

That would be AMAZIIING! :laughing:

4 Likes

ahh this is adorable I love them I can’t wait to see them :heart:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, I used to watch this with my brother before the movies came out! We had the Super Nintendo LOTR game we played around the same time we found this movie, too. Ahhh, childhood. :blush:

4 Likes

I remember being so freaked out by the animated Hobbit movie when I was younger! HAHAHA! Now I watch it and I’m like… wat? How?!

4 Likes

That would be SO adorable! Oh my gosh! You could make his pipe too!

4 Likes

Adorable little gnomes!

5 Likes

I’d love to apply for testing these cool guys! :heart_eyes: I can totally relate, I’m working on several patterns right now and it’s crazy, but fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You know, I can see how it might’ve been a bit much for a kid :joy: some of that animation was jarring and the songs ominous!
And yeeesss that would be so perfect!! I could even use a little polyfill for a puff cloud!:scream:

3 Likes

When does this pattern release? It’s so adorable!

3 Likes

the left pumpkin one, awe, my heart :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I will be putting it up sometime next week for testing and it should be released a week or so after that. :>

4 Likes

They look sooo cute! :heart_eyes: I love them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@StellasYarnUniverse Thank you so much! I was so inspired by your pattern that I tested! <3

1 Like