No tricks, just treats,

“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers . It would be terrible if we just skipped from September to November, wouldn’t it?” -L.M. Montgomery

October is a great month for me!
I’ll be doing my first of only 2 in person craft fairs this year. I got to see the concert of a lifetime. I’ll be spending almost a week at Disneyland, and getting married on Halloween!

And now I get to announce patterns on Friday the 13th in October!

For all the spooky lovers out there, I am thrilled to be releasing my Wicked Web Garland pattern. This was such a treat to design (and I’ve already commissioned several for the local Coroner’s Office… hehe.)

For the Autumn babes who prefer the cute cottage stuff, I’m announcing a re-release of my first ever amigurumi design–NOW FOR FREE!

Wirt the Wart will be free to access permanently. So grab some blanket yarn, queue up Over The Garden Wall, get cozy, and crochet some frogs!

As always, stay tuned in my shop for more festive fun. Coming soon…cold weather essentials and winter wonder.

13 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release, your schedule sounds packed but good luck with the craft fair, I hoped you had fun at the concert, I hope you have fun at Disneyland and early congrats on getting married!!! :partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada:

3 Likes