Not crochet related but I need advice

At my school theres a bunch of fights and they want to include me in one of them should I fight or what ?

2 Likes

Pls don’t fight. It doesn’t help anyone especially since it looks like you don’t want to. Don’t let other students peer pressure you and be strong. Ask a trusted adult if you need help. I am still in school so I understand your worries. Be safe and stay strong!!!

10 Likes

i agree! i wouldn’t fight. there’s no reason to. it’s just unnecessary negativity. even if you’re being pressured it’s best to stand up for yourself and not get involved in something you don’t want to do! i don’t know if it’s physical or verbal, but either way, no good would come out of fighting. <3

8 Likes

I now but its today at 12:51

2 Likes

I dont now how to fight at people are asking me questions like are you accualy gonna do it or i bet your gonna lose and stuff

2 Likes

Ignore those people just do your work and be a good student
If you are very worried then ask a teacher or principal for help

6 Likes

If you fight then you might get hurt and in trouble

6 Likes

I did but they just dont listen

3 Likes

They are nobodies they can’t force you to do anything
If you don’t mind are you in middle or high school?

5 Likes

middle where theres drama im in advanced so im in 8th grade im 13 yrs old Its fine i dont hide my age.

3 Likes

Oh okay I hope everything works out for you. Be safe

5 Likes

thank you I will try to get fight pics or videos

4 Likes

You shouldn’t fight, it doesn’t help anything, I agree with @amit2677 and @starlightfrogs

6 Likes

I would try to ignore them, try to tell them it won’t help anything

5 Likes

I got a teacher to help me so im not gonna fight im safe but ppl are calling me wimp :frowning:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for that! You’re definitely not a wimp, ignore them all they’re wrong :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Being able to walk away is a strength few have. Good job.

10 Likes

Yes that is so true!

6 Likes

I am so happy that you were strong. Don’t worry those people who are calling you wimps wouldn’t have enough courage to be as brave as you.

6 Likes

Yes so true!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::blush::hugs::smiling_face:

6 Likes