Not crochet related but just wanted to share!

This is a few pictures of my dog penny! Feel free to add pictures of your pets!

13 Likes

Awwww so cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes: I don’t have pets but want some - if I wasn’t to get a dog or a cat I would get 3 goldfish and name them Sandy, Goldie, and Fishie :wink:

7 Likes

Aww! My brother has tons of goldfish with ridiculous names just for fun! Some of my favorites are French fry, hammer time, and Clarence!

5 Likes

That’s so sweet! Is it like a giant tank full of them?

5 Likes

Oooh I should crochet goldfish!

6 Likes

Oh I made him a goldfish!

10 Likes

Yes! I think it is 45 gallons or something like that and by tons I meant like 5 big ones

4 Likes

Oh my gosh I love it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s amazing!!

5 Likes

Awhhh looks so cute :heart:

(no worries mouse wasn’t hurt)

These are my 3 adorable friends at home :smile_cat:

10 Likes

Awww they’re adorable!!! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Loving this! Cute craft buddies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Aww! That’s so exciting! Scotty looks so sweet!

6 Likes

I now and im supper exited to get him im gonna do the paper work later :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

6 Likes

Oh so sweet! Look at that face :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Penny’s so adorable, along with all the other pets!!! :heart_eyes: We have 3 cats -Kitty, L.T. (Little Tom), and C.T. (Cinnamon Toast).

This is Kitty

This is L.T.

And this is C.T., who can get into trouble in the blink of an eye! :joy_cat:

8 Likes

C.T. Is so cute!

6 Likes

L.T is the cutest one awwwwwwwwwww

6 Likes

Aww thanks for sharing! I’m not able to have a pet right now so appreciate seeing other people’s :sweat_smile: She is soo cute and fluffy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

OK. soo i saddly couldnt get scotty but i got an other dog named Troy

he is sooo cute hes 9 moths old they gave me the cage so thats why its small
Screenshot 2022-03-06 9.00.54 AM

6 Likes

I have a dog named sky. we named her after the dog from paw patrol bc my youngest sister loves the show. we just got her so i dont have any pics thou. i’ve been wanting a horse named megan SOOO bad lol. but you guys have some rly cute pets.

5 Likes