Not crochet related

Yes 14, and they’re fluffy Pomeranians

8 Likes

I love Pomeranians!! They’re the softest ball of fluff with a face and little legs!!! I had one when I was growing up. :grinning:

7 Likes

Yah she sells her pups some of them are even in famous competitions, like the dog show on thanksgiving, and she has vets buying her dogs that’s how you know she is good! Haha I grew up with her always yelling, “DON’T DROP THEM”, “DON’T TOUCH THEM!”

7 Likes

this is my kitty jade

11 Likes

Jade is awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Here are our cats.
L.T. loves a comfy spot to nap

Kitty loves chin scratches

C.T. is half monkey. You can see part of one of the catios my hubby made and the cats love running around in them or just bird watching when the weather is nice :blush:

9 Likes

What a memory! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Yea, I heard about those caticos, such a neat idea. Do you crochet out there with them?
@Lakeviewknitter

5 Likes

This summer. The ones they have right now are only 1.5m x2.4m x 2.4m tall (5’ x 8’ x 8’ tall) and 1.5m x 4.9m x 3.7m tall (5’ x 16’ x 12’ tall and are connected with a tunnel running across our porch and above our porch door. :blush: They’re too narrow, especially with all the boards, tree branches, and pallets for them there’s no room for me! So now I get one that’s big enough for me too!! :grinning: Pets first. :wink:

5 Likes

Fun!

5 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

this is my emo doggy roy

5 Likes

Awe!

3 Likes