I havent been getting notifications on my phone for a few days. I have to open the app to see that i have multiple notifications. I tried turning the notification permissions off and back on, on my phone settings and ribblr settings. Im not sure what else to try
Hmm, how about clearing your cache for the Ribblr app and trying to log out and then log back in again, it might help it
Are you not getting any notifications or just some of them?
did you change your phone or Ribblr account recently? Have you re-installed the app recently?
We’ve reset your account so please try the following:
- sign out of Ribblr and close the app.
- Open the app, and sign in again
- Click on a few pages such as the search and home to make sure the app is functioning as it should
Within a few minutes the app should be connected to your notifications again.
I just tried that, ill see if i get a notification now
Do you get notifications for everything??? I only get notification for offers… is there a setting I missed to get notifications for everything!?
There are different types of notifications on Ribblr
- Community notifications which include private messages, chat messages and replies to your posts
- New releases from your favorite shops
- New sales of patterns in your wishlist
- Special offers and events like Flash Thursday, Coupons, giveaways and more
There are even more if you sell patterns/makes.
I got the notifications now!! Thank you!!!
How do I get it set up to get all notifications???
Step by step
Go to Ribblr
Then click on the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
Goodness gravy, I can’t remember that user name!
Then click your profile (swipe away the 25% off )
Then this picture shows up
Then go to account, and click notifications
Check whatever you want to do in notifications.
Omg!!! You are the best!!!
Make sure you set the permissions in your phone for notications also if that’s what you want,
Also, let me know if you need any more help.
Thanks for doing that ! Freaking the best!
Yep, wrong thread.