Not my pictures

I have two patterns, which I tested and made journals for, that are showing the designers’ pictures instead of mine. How do I fix this?

5 Likes

We’ll add the ribblr team to help answer your question,
@Ribblr

4 Likes

I have the same??

5 Likes

Ive just checked my very first tester pattern and none of my pictures are in my journal and the photo on my makes are not my ones we need this to be fixed.
Help Us Assistance GIF by LUMOplay

7 Likes

@Wendywo745 and @Helga76 please DM us with a link to the journal that doesn’t feature your photos.

6 Likes

Im not sure how to do that :confused: i could screenshot??.

4 Likes

Hello! This may or may not be the right reason, but I have noticed that on the overview of your journals, if you have not added your own pictures to your entries, that it will show the designers pictures! If you were to add your own photos to the journal entries, then it would show your most recent photo instead, if that makes sense! Hopefully this helps to solve your problem, but regardless, good luck!!:heart:

6 Likes

That’s true by default! Is this the case for you?

6 Likes

I’ve added quite a few pictures in my journals, that’s why I’m confused by this. I’ve done a few tests, but only 2 of them aren’t showing my pictures.

6 Likes

I think it’s based on the most recent note… So if you’ve posted notes to the journal 5 times but only put pics on the 2nd and 3rd time, then it’ll default to the designer’s pic

5 Likes

That’s not the case here either.

5 Likes

I took pictures as I went, basically after I completed each row.

5 Likes

Can you explain where I can find the link on the make? And also how to DM you please.

I just looked through both of them, again. I did take many pictures for each, but I left a note without a picture last on each. Could this be why, even with all the pictures there are to choose from?

4 Likes

Go into your makes (see first picture).
Then go into the make you are wanting. See 2nd picture. Find the SelFee (circled), and that will copy the link for it.

4 Likes

Ah, ok. Thank you

4 Likes